Take your glamorous preppy look to the next level with the addition of interesting accessories. Shoes are one key to finishing your look. Choose classic penny loafers to make an outfit look typically preppy or add glamorous heels or leather boots to otherwise plain preppy garments. An adorned headband or a feathered fascinator also adds glamour to a preppy outfit. Transform preppy clothes with other glam touches such as brightly colored tights, chunky watches, sparkly jewelry, sexy hosiery, waist-cinching belts, metallic scarves and oversized designer handbags.
As summer approaches and you prepare to break out the flip flops and tank tops, remember that this season allows for your inner fashionista to emerge. Dressing in a summer chic style is not only easy, it’s incredibly fun. Mixing vibrant summer colors with bold patterns is completely acceptable during this time of the year. Learn how to adhere to the latest warm-weather trends while maintaining a chic, summer look.
Wear bright colors, but keep them to a limit. If you love shockingly bright pinks, balance it out. Wear a bright pink top with a neutral skirt or shorts and tan flip flops. You can always add pink accessories to complete your outfit.
Know when to stop. Adding on jewelry and accessories, this is. If you’re wearing a beautiful sun dress, wear one piece of jewelry, but know when to stop adding on. Many people wear a necklace, earrings, and bracelets, which can inevitably take away from your desired look.
Put on a hat. Summertime is a great season to wear those stylish hats you’ve hidden in your closet throughout the winter months. Think Kentucky Derby, toned down. Light colors work best and can easily accentuate a dressy outfit.
Wear strappy sandals. They look great with both jeans and sun dresses, adding the perfect accent to any outfit. Make sure you can walk in them before you purchase them.
Sport a sexy sarong. If you’re headed to the shore, a perfect cover up is the vibrantly-patterned sarong. They’re sold at practically any swimsuit or department store, and these come in all colors and cuts.
Break the rules. If you love the color orange or brown, wear it! Autumn-inspired colors typically work best during the fall months, but these can work for summer chic styles as well. Pair an orange tube top with a khaki skirt and brown leather sandals for a cute look.
Hawaiian shirts, or “aloha shirts” as they are popularly known, have been a fashion statement for many since before Hawaii became a state. You can wear them to keep cool and look cool during warm months, but you can also buy them as collectibles that can increase in value.
Check your favorite aloha shirt store, such as Vintage Hawaiian Shirts online or almost any clothing store in the islands. Review the store’s inventory for cotton or silk shirts with traditional, geometric designs that remind you of the islands. These shirts may come from the 1930s. Shirts from the 40s and 50s are often made of rayon.
Search for collectible shirts that are in older styles with background colors of bright blue, yellow, black or red. Look for scenic art depicting neighborhoods on the islands. Recognize these valuable finds by the images depicted, such as houses on stilts, canoes and palm trees.
Look for Japanese and Chinese influences in the shirts. Some of the older styles dating back to the 20’s and 30’s will feature this Asian theme.
Age 30s can be peculiar age for women, in terms of dress you will want to convey mature and refined image while also embracing your youthful appearance. This balance difficult to achieve, especially when dressing for workplace or for a formal occasion, casual dress allows for greater flexibility in fashion choice.
BLOUSES AND T-SHIRT
Leave the colorful screen printed t-shirt emblazoned with witty slogans at home, as these garment speak to much younger teen. T-shirt should be simple and well-cut without being too revealing. Solid colored v-neck or swoop-neck shirt, although basic, allow for easy pairing with dark pants or other accessories.
PANTS AND SKIRTS
Dark color or khaki slacks add elegant understatement to any outfit. When selecting a jeans avoid style that speak too loudly or intended for a younger age group. Pass over jeans with excessive flaring of the legs, faux holes and tears or loss of artificial fading. Instead, opt for straight filling or cuffed jean with a clean cut and low pocket count excess pocket add unnecessary bulk. Skirt length is relative to your body type but avoid drastically short miniskirts.
SHOES AND HEELS
Several pairs of comfortable flats are nearly a necessity in any woman’s wardrobe, as they are inexpensive and allow for easy color coordination. Black or dark colored flats add a touch of sophistication to the classic jeans and t-shirt combination. Though flat are a great all-purpose footwear, don’t underestimate you worn pair of chuck taylors or other low cut sneakers these will add character to any look.
BAGS AND ACCESSORIES
Opt for elegance over statement with your bag choice. Large, chunky designer bag is the choice of teen or young 20s and looks out of place around the arm of grown and mature woman. Instead choose compact handbags with clean lines and little or well-placed decorative flair. Look for neutral, solid colors than can be easily paired with the rest of your wardrobe. If you are wearing an understated outfit, you may complement it with jewelry that is a bit more flashy, but avoid going overboard.
Leather jackets have never gone out of style and they never will, they are fashion staple simply because they can make any outfit look hot! Every celebrity has one in their closet and they are always hit on fashion runway.
There is something about the rich, luxurious feel and look of quality leather. That’s why we have seen it everywhere in the past and we are seeing it everywhere again. You can match these up with sexy dress or look hot with pair of fitting jeans.
Whether you are looking for high end designer pick or inexpensive looks for less there is something for every budget.
Fighting the aging process doesn’t have to involve spending a lot of money or subjecting yourself to needles and lasers. There are some simple, natural ways to look younger and feel better at the same time.
1. Try taking omega-3 fish oil supplements to help get healthy hair and soft skin. Another benefit is the improvement to your heart and immune functions.
2. Avoid hair cuts that are all one length since this will give the appearance of droopiness. Instead, wear your hair layered around your face to visually lift your features.
3. Mix a handful of white sugar with a mild cleanser when you shower. Rub all over your face and body for smooth feeling skin.
4. Watch what you eat. Instead of eating processed sugar, which speeds up the aging process, increase the fruits and veggies in your diet.
5. Don’t forget to take care of the skin on your hands as well. Whenever you use a mask on your face or exfoliate, use the same product on your hands.
6. Instead of wearing foundation which tends to settle into wrinkles, use a concealer only where you need it. Then smooth a tinted moisturizer all over your face.
7. Be extra diligent in treating the delicate skin around your eyes. Use a gel formula made especially for this area instead of face cream.
Do you know that the least you can do on finding the right equipment for your home or even on your business is have the time and effort to research? Research is the first step on purchasing the right equipment on anything. Given that we are on this internet age this shouldn’t be as hard as before that you really need to go out and asks the experts. With a few clicks away you have varieties of reviews ready for you to jump in. This has been my simple tip for those who are planning to buys equipment. Let this be your starting guide.
Rock stars display the epitome of cool, even if you cannot play one musical note or sing, you can achieve that rock star look with just a few key items.
- Get inspired by looking at the picture of rock stars with a great personal style. Note any looks that are easily achievable, no matter what the budget may be.
- Find great sunglasses, the barker the better. No rock would be caught dead out in public without their shades.
- Buy a great pair of jeans or get that perfect pair out in your closet. Rock stars wear darker clothing, so no faded jeans to this look. However, tom knees are okay and form fitting is the rules.
- Grab an old black t-shirt for classic look, vintage band tees are another great alternative, in cooler weather, leather jacket is a nice addition.
- Step into some cool shoes, rock star shoes can vary from old army boots.
- Accessorize the look with jewelry and belt, nothing frilly here, go for studded bracelets and belts or leather wrist cuffs, magnetic earrings give the look of piercing without the permanence.