July 9th, 2014
Leather jackets have never gone out of style and they never will, they are fashion staple simply because they can make any outfit look hot! Every celebrity has one in their closet and they are always hit on fashion runway.
There is something about the rich, luxurious feel and look of quality leather. That’s why we have seen it everywhere in the past and we are seeing it everywhere again. You can match these up with sexy dress or look hot with pair of fitting jeans.
Whether you are looking for high end designer pick or inexpensive looks for less there is something for every budget.
June 17th, 2014
Fighting the aging process doesn’t have to involve spending a lot of money or subjecting yourself to needles and lasers. There are some simple, natural ways to look younger and feel better at the same time.
1. Try taking omega-3 fish oil supplements to help get healthy hair and soft skin. Another benefit is the improvement to your heart and immune functions.
2. Avoid hair cuts that are all one length since this will give the appearance of droopiness. Instead, wear your hair layered around your face to visually lift your features.
3. Mix a handful of white sugar with a mild cleanser when you shower. Rub all over your face and body for smooth feeling skin.
4. Watch what you eat. Instead of eating processed sugar, which speeds up the aging process, increase the fruits and veggies in your diet.
5. Don’t forget to take care of the skin on your hands as well. Whenever you use a mask on your face or exfoliate, use the same product on your hands.
6. Instead of wearing foundation which tends to settle into wrinkles, use a concealer only where you need it. Then smooth a tinted moisturizer all over your face.
7. Be extra diligent in treating the delicate skin around your eyes. Use a gel formula made especially for this area instead of face cream.
June 9th, 2014
Do you know that the least you can do on finding the right equipment for your home or even on your business is have the time and effort to research? Research is the first step on purchasing the right equipment on anything. Given that we are on this internet age this shouldn’t be as hard as before that you really need to go out and asks the experts. With a few clicks away you have varieties of reviews ready for you to jump in. This has been my simple tip for those who are planning to buys equipment. Let this be your starting guide.
June 4th, 2014
Rock stars display the epitome of cool, even if you cannot play one musical note or sing, you can achieve that rock star look with just a few key items.
- Get inspired by looking at the picture of rock stars with a great personal style. Note any looks that are easily achievable, no matter what the budget may be.
- Find great sunglasses, the barker the better. No rock would be caught dead out in public without their shades.
- Buy a great pair of jeans or get that perfect pair out in your closet. Rock stars wear darker clothing, so no faded jeans to this look. However, tom knees are okay and form fitting is the rules.
- Grab an old black t-shirt for classic look, vintage band tees are another great alternative, in cooler weather, leather jacket is a nice addition.
- Step into some cool shoes, rock star shoes can vary from old army boots.
- Accessorize the look with jewelry and belt, nothing frilly here, go for studded bracelets and belts or leather wrist cuffs, magnetic earrings give the look of piercing without the permanence.
May 20th, 2014
One of the biggest trends to date is the under eyeliner. Stars like Emma Stone, Rihanna, Jessica Szohr and Corrine Bailey Rae have all rocked the under eyeliner in shades of blue, green and pink. For a more demure way to wear this look, try a thin colored line under your eyes. To make a bolder statement, opt for a thicker, smudged line.
May 13th, 2014
It’s not always about wearing what’s trendy. Most times, it’s about wearing what you feel comfortable in and projecting confidence. You can wear a little black dress or Capri pants with espadrilles and feel just as sexy in both with the right attitude. Read on to learn how to fashionably wear clothes.
Select an outfit. This will depend on the season, the occasion and your mood, but pick clothes that you love and that fit you well. Make sure your clothes are pressed and clean. Soil and wrinkles will take away from your fashionable image. Dress appropriately for the occasion. If it’s casual Friday at the job, a white blouse, khaki slacks and modest pumps or loafers are fine, but unless you work in an extremely casual environment, jeans are not.
Look at yourself in a mirror from all angles, to make sure your clothes fit in a flattering way. Check for pantie lines, stains or tears. Accessorize wisely. Put on all the jewelry you want to wear. Now remove one piece. Too much jewelry is distracting and can take away from a classic image.
Use accessories like scarves and belts to dress up or dress down your look. Adding these items is quick, inexpensive and can change your look in an instant. Make sure you buy the best quality clothes you can afford. Shopping sales and at outlet stores can yield great finds at lower prices, so don’t think quality clothing always costs an arm and a leg. Smart shoppers score good deals all the time.
Stand tall, no matter your height. You can be petite or model tall–what matters is how you present yourself. If you’re a trendsetter, always buying and wearing what’s new and hip, your image will show that. If you prefer classic clothes that last season after season, people will see that. Dressing fashionably has more to do with how you wear your clothes, not what you’re wearing.
May 8th, 2014
Face is one of the greatest gift of god and face beauty can enhanced by regularly exercising face beauty tips that comprises a proper and timely cleansing, scrubbing and facial. However some women keeping face beautiful and looking after skin seems Herculean task although mere giving yourself at least 15 minutes each day every morning and 15 minutes before going to bed by following simple face beauty tips will keep your skin fresh, smooth and young for a longer period of time.
FACE CLEANSING, is not only important for healthy and glowing skin but also is necessary for personal hygiene. Cleansing skin prevents clogging of skin pores and decreases oil content accumulating on the skin. Permanent face beauty requires cleansing face each day, early in the morning and before going to bed. Buy dermatologist recommended face cleanses and cleanse your face at least twice a day. You will come up with a neat, shinny, clean skin within a day of its usage.
REMOVING BLACK HEADS, commonly known as open comedowns, black heads are follicles wide open which become home to nasty germs accumulating in these opening. Carelessness in face cleansing and UN-hygienic diet causes black heads which further give rise to skin diseases. A lot of good quality toners available in the market for removing blackheads, however a easy homemade tip can also be a great help in getting rid of black heads. Take two tablespoons of turmeric powder, add lemon juice to it till it forms think batter. Apply over those areas of your face that has black heads. Keep on scrubbing it till the mixture is absorbed. You will notice with scrubbing black heads tend to leave their pores and comes out. Rinse your face with cold water. Face scrub of green tea is another common practice to remove blackheads.
REDUCE A SIGN OF AGING, facial mask are very good source of stress relief and turn slow down the process of aging. Facial mask should be used twice a week for better results. Mostly recommended herbal facial mask that have no side effect, like cucumber and parsley mask, honey and lemon mask, clay masks, egg white mask, almond powder and dry fruit mask.
May 5th, 2014
Black dress is very common item found in a woman’s wardrobe. Knowing how to accessories it can make your dress appear different each time you wear it. Black dress made from knit provides some flexibility; the material lends itself to casual to casual comfort. You can also dress it up into a formal style, depending on the accessories you choose. Once you have a variety of accessories to use, you be ready to go anywhere in your black dress.